This is not intended to be used as a legal advice, but for general information purposes only.
Buy & Try – 100% Satisfaction or Money Back
Participating Reseller is responsible for storing, processing and transferring the participant’s personal data, and by registering participant’s consent to this.
Participants also consent to participating Reseller processing their data for the purposes of advising participants of other promotions, and new products and services, and for future market and quality control analysis.
Participants have the right to consult, and request rectification of their information as held by participating Reseller. Requests for same should be made to the promoter at the contact details stated below.
Occasionally throughout the duration of the promotion, participating Reseller reserve the right to communicate further information on the promotional products and promotional details. This does not contravene participants› rights set forth in the aforementioned clause.
Copies of these terms and conditions can be found within the promotion landing page.
In no event will the promoter or any person or entity involved in arranging, creating, producing or distributing the promotion be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use this promotion or out of the breach of any warranty, participation in the promotion or else. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, promoter’s liability or of any person or entity involved in this promotion as stated above shall for any reason whatsoever be limited to maximum of the purchase price.
Buy & Try – 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Promotion Details.
Run your Business with the new M1 Mac – Breakthrough Technology that allows you to achieve more and better. Work from everywhere – Be more productive and fully mobile. Take your time to test your Mac for 30 days to discover all benefits of running your business on the new M1 Mac.
And how this works?
- Put the new Mac to the test for 30 days of your money back guaranteed.
- During the test period, does the Mac meet your expectations? – Perfect, keep it. Not what you expected? no worries ? Return it and get full refunded.
- We allow you 30 days after purchase for return.
- Previous registration of purchase is required to be eligible to be refunded.
- When returning the Mac – Delete all personal data, deactivate “find my Mac” and case carefully the unit in the original box with all provided accessories.
- Fix an appointment to bring or send the Mac to a point of sale or any other location upon agreement with the reseller – do not forget your ID, the invoice and registration details.
Offer details & limitations
- This test offer is good for all M1 products (MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, iMac 24”, iPad Pro), except for those product sold in a Leasing contract.
- This is an offer for professionals – consumer requests are excluded.
- Note that each company can only participate once.
- Employees and people involved in this promotion are not allowed to participate.
- CTO are included but limited to Swiss keyboards only and up to CHF 5’000 invoice price incl. VAT
- Software is not included in this offer – restrictions by accessories may applied.
Terms & conditions
The promotion is open to companies and professionals of Switzerland, excluding consumer customers.
The promotional period applies from 01.07.2021 until 30.09.2021
Products must be sent back within 30 days after purchase.
The refund can only be granted to the participant who:
- has purchased the eligible product between 01.07.2021 until 30.09.2021
- has returned
- the product in its original condition and in original packaging (including the outer box; don’t just send the “white” box) within 30 days of the purchase date
- Product is including all original contents
- User has erased all personal data – and “find my Mac” has been deactivated
- User was previously registered to be eligible for refund
- has returned all items
The purchase of subsidized Mac via leasing or other promotions will not be considered in this promotion.
Promoter is participating Reseller
The promotion comprises an offer by the participating Reseller to refund the full purchase price paid by the participant for M1 Apple products. The eligible product must be purchased at participating Reseller during the promotional period, and the participant applies for the refund after trialing the product no more than 30 days, and returns the trialed product.
Refund will only take place when the participant trialed the product for a maximum of 30 days and provided the necessary paperwork to process their refund application, and returned their trialed product. The returned product must be in its original condition, in its original packaging and be accompanied by all original in-box material, including but not limited to original documentation, software, accessories and cabling. The refund may be denied or reduced if these conditions are not met.
Deadline for returning the product at the point of sale or any other location, upon agreement with the participating Reseller.
Once the returned product has been validated by the participating Reseller and if the application is valid, refund will take place
Participants providing an incomplete application will be offered the opportunity to provide the required items within 5 days of request of the participating Reseller. If the participant still fails to comply with the terms and conditions, the refund will be refused and any submitted product will be returned to the participant.
The refund will only be paid upon satisfaction by the participant of these terms and conditions. By completing the application process participants confirm their acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers running in the same period.
This promotion does not affect purchasers’ or participants’ statutory rights. Faulty, damaged or defective products, and products which are the subject of consumer credit or distance selling transactions must be returned to the retailer for replacement or rebate as provided by, and in accordance with, local law in the country of purchase.
In order to be eligible for a refund, participants must have purchased the product themselves. By accepting these terms and conditions, the participant confirms that is business customer, he/she is over 18 years of age, the legal owner of the product, and that this ownership is not subject to the rights of third parties, as for example reservation of property.
Participants should direct all enquiries regarding the promotion and the progress of their application via e-mail or phone , details of which can be found at the end of this document.
Refund applications and proofs of purchase become and remain the property of the participating Reseller and are held at its risk, only whilst product is retained. Proofs of purchase cannot be returned in case a refund is granted.
Participant is in the obligation of erasing all data from the trailed device. Likewise is in the obligation to deactivate “Find my Mac” features. If the participant still fails to comply with the terms and conditions, the refund will be refused and any submitted product will be returned to the participant.
Responsibility for lost, late, damaged or misdirected applications for refund cannot be accepted, except in the event of negligence, fault or deliberate acts or omissions on the part of the participating Reseller.
The participating Reseller is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other, failures or damage of any kind. The participating Reseller reserves the right to alter, amend, or foreclose this promotion without prior notice.
Upon registration, the participant will have provided their personal data to the participating Reseller, and it will be transferred to its allied company to carry out this promotion and for marketing and quality control analysis.